CWT will not roll over your investment unless you instruct us to do so. Rolled over investment starts counting the day you instruct the company to do so
Who are We
Crestwaytrade is a visionary organisation that focuses on value and profitability for her clients.
The organization is pioneered by professional traders dedicated solely to studying market movement and price action with well refined and sophisticated trading tools, thereby optimizing every trading oppurtunities in the market and getting the maximum profits from it…even in face of all odds
We do not give empty hopes as transparency is our core value, we are giving a well calculated profit margin, verified risk management and achievable results. All you got to do is relax and watch us work at your best interest.
The Company takes measures to implement advanced data protection policies and procedures and to update them from time to time for the purpose of safeguarding its Client's data and the Client’s account. Your data is protected by the legal, administrative and technical measures that we take to ensure the privacy, integrity and accessibility of data. To prevent security incidents with your data, we use a mixed organizational and technical approach based on the results of annual risk assessment.
The Company shall not divulge any private information of its Clients and former Clients unless the Client approves in writing such disclosure or unless such disclosure is required under applicable law or is required in order to verify the Client's identity or it is required for CWT to perform its contractual obligations under any agreement concluded with the Client. The Clients' information is processed only by the employees of the Company and/or employees of the CWT group and/or trusted third parties which provide specific support services, dealing with the specific Client's Accounts and necessary for the provision of our services. All such information shall be stored on electronic and physical storage media according to applicable law.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, and patronymic (if available), date of birth gender, passport, ID, Driver’s number, and copy of photo.
- Contact Data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about the transactions performed by you, details about payments, withdrawals, exchanges, trading history, profit, balance, deposited and withdrawal amount methods, and any other details in relation to the services you have made use of through our Website.
- Profile Data includes your Client’s account details, username and password, transactions made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and/or information received through your interaction with us within the course of providing our services and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use the Website, products and services, registration date, account category, trading cluster, number of complaints, number of requests filed and IP history.
- Marketing and Communication Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
Aggregated Data includes statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Such data can be derived from your data but may not be considered personal data in law as it will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. An example of such Aggregated Data could be that we aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature and/or services/product preference.
Notwithstanding the above, if CWT combines Aggregate Data with data in a way that the end result can in any way identify the data subject, CWT shall treat such combined data as data which will be treated as per the provisions herein contained.
Processing of your data is carried out by CWT following the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency, and always adhering to the intended purpose of data processing, the principle of data minimization, accuracy, limited data storage, data integrity, confidentiality and accountability.
In general CWT collects and process the Personal Data, for any of the following reasons:
- To perform its contract with you,
- To comply with its legal obligations including without limitation to applicable anti-money laundering and terrorist financing laws and regulations (hereby referred to as Money-Laundering Law), and/or
- To safeguard its legitimate interest
- The Client acknowledges that all or part of the data concerning the Client's account and related transactions will be stored by the CWT and may be used by the Company in case of dispute between the Client and the Company.
- The Client is responsible for updating any data provided to us in case of any change. Although we will strive to keep your data up to date and review and inspect any information provided by you, we may not be able to always do so without your help. The Client acknowledges that CWT holds neither commitment nor responsibility to the Client due to any aforesaid review or inspection of information.